Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sooooo.... now I'm a blogger


Officially set up and managing my eBlogger account. I have evolved. I'm guessing a blog consists of more than a status update on Facebook or commenting on a friends picture? Anyway, if so, I guess I can no longer be considered a Blog Virgin.

My thoughts are so random that you would think this would be a pretty simplistic venture..... then there is the element of reeling all of it in and making sense of what causes many of my blank stares. To my understanding, blogging is just a technological way to express your opinion of religious, political,social,personal, etc. views via world wide web. Previously, I would closely relate this type of thing to a personal diary or daily log book. Now, its just more public and you can get feedback from friends or strangers. However, I am not sure that blogging is for everyone. It doesn't seem very practical for the private, recluse type person that keeps their thoughts, opinions and personal views personal. Blogging is more engaging. Bloggers have the want for recognition and interaction. They welcome feedback any way they can get it. So here I sit..... blogging. Guess we will see what kind of void of mine this fills. Let the communal critiquing begin! :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice, baby doll. As allways I love your opinnions. I know you'll do great at this.

    ReplyDelete